The Directorate's vision is to make Jharkhand one of the foremost states in India in ten years time. The department wishes to achieve this by encouraging private investment, both domestic and international, which will be the engine of growth.
Functions of the Department of Industries
The main objectives of the department of Industries are to promote Small, Medium and Large Scale Industries in the State.
In a pollution free environment ...
- Regulate the growth of Industries in the state.
- Generate employment and self employment.
- Contribute for the growth of GDP in the state economy.
Means of achieving the objectives
- Organizing statutory clearance from other Department.
- Providing Industrial consultancy services.
- Sanctioning of Incentive.
- Project Clearance.
- Implementing PMEGP.
- Arranging basic infrastructure linkage.